- 29 march 2019: publication of the requirements concerning this year's admission on METU website, which includes the technical requirements of the portfolio, the dates and places related to the admission and the list of the necessary documents.
- 6 April 2019: The Educational Authority send the applicant documents to the recieving institution.
- 8-9-10 April 2019: notification of the applicants via e-mail. The notification includes the applicant's personal code generated by METU, the technical requirements of the portfolio, the dates and places related to the admission and the list of the necessary documents.
- 11-12-15 April 2019: notification of the applicants send by postal mail.
- 2 May - 21 June 2019: entrance exams.
Important! If you do not receive any notification from us by 20 April, please inform us!
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 36 / 1-273-2419 (from 8 am to 4 pm on weekdays)
Please check your e-mail address given at the application regularly, because you will get important notifications from the Educational Authority and from METU too. Check our website regularly for updates, too.
- 22 may 2019: I. part (portfolio)
- 28 may 2019: I. part result on METU website
- 3-4 june 2019: II. part (practice exam)
One examday for each applicant.